Friday, October 1, 2010

Nusa Lebongan

Next Jet (my Dutch travel partner) and I moved on to Nusa Lembongan. At first look we were sceptical, but the place turned out to be paradise. Soon after arriving we were told to leave our bags and hop on the back of two motorbikes to look for accomodation. We were then driven all over the island and settled on Mushroom bay. We had a beatiful traditional Balanese Villa over looking the ocean. From there we have a veiw of a volcano on Bali. Again there was crystal clear water for swimming and snorkeling. That night however, we found that the place was a bit quiet. Jet and I were in bed reading at 8pm and asleep by 9. The next day we rented our own scooter and found dream beach. It's name was fitting and it easily one of the most beautiful beaches I ahve seen in my life. We then had lunch at Scallywags an organic resteraunt on the beach. It was a truely perfect day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home